- Venue: Furama Hotel
- Location: Kuala Lumpur View Map
- Start Date: August 21, 2019
- End Date: August 24, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 1, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 42
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This intensive hands-on congress teaches radiologists to report on basic MSK MRI with high accuracy and perform diagnostics ultrasound with confidence. It emphasizes practical tips and pearls not found in textbooks and numerous MRI videos are specially chosen to show the pathology that is missed in common day to day reporting. Hands-on ultrasound sessions are divided according to level of expertise to cater to individual training needs and the demonstrators consist of well-established teachers and trainers from Asia and UK who have done thousands of Musculoskeletal ultrasound cases. Limited to 42 places only for small group hands-on training.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- Malaysian Congress of Radiology 2019
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2019
- 10th European Conference on Interventional Oncology 2019
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2019
- 78th Annual Meeting of the Japan Radiological Society 2019
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging 2019
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 14th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting - Joint Meeting with EVIS 2019
- Radiology Asia 2019
- Society For Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course 2019
- EuroCMR 2019
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting 2019