- Venue: Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai
- Location: Shanghai View Map
- Start Date: October 22, 2020
- End Date: October 26, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: July 23, 2020
- Places Available: 1000
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Welcome to The 11th International Conference on Cholesteatoma and Ear Surgery (CHOLE 2020) at Shanghai in October 22nd - 26th, 2020. As you may know, this conference has a magnificent history since it was founded more than 40 years ago. This conference has become the leading conference on cholesteatoma and ear surgery, bringing together prominent experts including basic scientists, clinical specialists, and researchers. It is a productive global platform to share insights into clinical data, clinical experiences, surgical techniques, as well research findings that advance our fund of knowledge. CHOLE2020 will take place at the Kerry Hotel, Pudong, Shanghai, with many additional hotels within walking distance at reasonable prices. From the venue, one can easily go sightseeings at many places; such as the Bund, Jade temple, Yu garden. If you would like to explore “paradise on the earth” at Su Zhou or Hangzhou, just 30 minutes or one hour by high speed train respectively. The weather in Shanghai during October is dry with comfortable temperatures (about 20 degrees).
We wish this conference to be an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and new ideas, catch up with old friends, and make new friends. We will treat you all with our traditional Chinese style hospitality.
Sincerely yours Prof. Chunfu Dai Prof. Huawei Li
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 6th Endoscopic Skull Base Dissection Course 2020
- European Head and Neck Course 2020
- 6th Conference Of South East Asian Academy Of Sleep Medicine 2020
- Spanish Society of Otolaryngology and Cervical Facial Pathology 2020
- 11th International Surgical Sleep Society Meeting 2020
- 56th South African Annual ENT Congress 2020
- London Rhinoplasty Course 2020
- 50th Brazilian Congress Of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervico Facial Surgery 2020
- Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India 73rd Annual Conference 2021
- 10th International Pan Arabfos Conference and 11th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology and Communication Disorders Congress 2021
- Seventh Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Masterclass 2021
- St Vincent's Head and Neck Course 2021
- Virtual 45th UIC Midwinter Symposium on Practical Challenges in Otolaryngology 2021
- 45th Midwinter Symposium on Practical Challenges in Otolaryngology 2021
- Mayo Clinic Tackling Problematic Sinusitis 2021