- Venue: Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island
- Location: Amelia Island View Map
- Start Date: September 26, 2019
- End Date: September 28, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Recognize the eligibility for intravenous TPA in acute ischemic stroke, and endovascular therapy candidates with large vessel occlusion (LVO)
- Identify modifiable stroke risk factors and interventions (e.g., blood pressure control)
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stroke that prompt emergency evaluation and earlier evidence-based treatment
- Evaluate the data and outcomes of clinical trials and the impact on treatment options for stroke patients
- Describe recent developments in stroke prevention strategies
- Discuss standard and new treatment options for cerebrovascular diseases
- Check flight information
This course will provide attendees with an update of all major areas of clinical interest in vascular neurology. Lectures will cover management of acute ischemic stroke, brain hemorrhage, symptomatic and asymptomatic vascular lesions including arteriovenous malformations, cavernous malformations, cerebral aneurysms and carotid stenosis. The course will also cover the latest diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to stroke. Lectures will be supplemented with highlights of images in clinical vascular neurology and group discussions of clinical vignettes.
This course is designed for neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional neuroradiologists, primary care physicians, emergency department physicians, neurology residents, vascular neurology fellows and stroke center team members including nurse practitioners, nurses, PAs, physical and occupational therapists and speech therapists.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...