12th Annual International Symposium on Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery 2019
- Venue: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Location: Lake Buena Vista View Map
- Start Date: February 22, 2019
- End Date: February 24, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
About the Symposium
The 2019 International Symposium on Cranial and Spine Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, will bring together world leaders in brain-, spine- and body-targeted stereotactic radiation modalities and techniques. Faculty and participants will have 3 days to discuss advances in the treatment of benign and malignant tumors involving multiple organ sites. A broad range of organ-specific technical and clinical experience will be presented with opportunities to interact with faculty and system vendors.
Scientific abstracts will be solicited from attendees for poster presentation sessions.
Radiation Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Neuro-Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Spine Surgeons and Neurologists.
- Identify and discuss stereotactic radiation treatments for benign and malignant tumors
- Describe novel targeting and imaging advances as they relate to CNS Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Discuss how to integrate technology into clinical practice
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Chicago Review Course In Neurological Surgery 2019
- Mayo Clinic Practical Proton Therapy Seminar and Workshop 2019
- British Skull Base Society Meeting 2019
- 2nd International Conference on Complications in Neurosurgery 2019
- Austrian Society for Spine Surgery 2019
- 7th Ottawa Neurosurgery Review Course 2019
- AANS/CNS Cerebrovascular Section and Society of Neurointerventional Surgery Joint Meeting 2019
- 18th Annual Symposium on Current Concepts in Spinal Disorders 2019
- British Neurovascular Group Annual Meeting 2019
- Advances in Breast Cancer Management 2019
- 2nd Annual BIR Theranostics Update 2019
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2019:Multidisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- North American Skull Base Society 29th Annual Meeting 2019
- 30th Annual conference of Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery Joint Meeting with Latin American Pediatric Neurosurgery Society Theme: Challenges & Complexities of Infantile Neurosurgical Diseases 2019
- Australasian Association of Intraoperative Monitoring 2nd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019