- Venue: Hammock Beach Resort
- Location: Palm Coast View Map
- Start Date: March 25, 2019
- End Date: March 29, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
- Check flight information
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for the past 25 years. The 13th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this March and April when we hold the 13th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference. This conference will be repeated in two sessions for convenience in scheduling. Sessions I and II will be held at the recently renovated Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. Located near St. Augustine, this premier Florida beach destination features luxury villa and condominium accommodations overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a 91,000 square-foot multi-level water park with lazy river, signature golf courses designed by golf's greatest legends, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, a rejuvenating resort spa with influences from the sea and a host of other recreational amenities that will keep you coming back year after year. The 13th Annual Primary Care Spring Conference Series offers physicians two date options: March 25-29, 2019: Session I - Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL April 1-5, 2019: Session II - Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL Nearby Historic St. Augustine Palm Coast is less than 30 miles down the coast from historic St. Augustine, Florida. St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States, features more than 60 historic sites and attractions, national monuments, and architecturally-rich churches that render old world charm with a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic 3rd Annual Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Clinician 2019
- Internal Medicine Update: Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pharmacology 2019
- Dermatology for Primary Care 2019
- Infectious Diseases: Adult Issues in the Outpatient and Inpatient Settings 2019
- Office Practice of Primary Care Medicine 2019
- Cardiology for Primary Care 2019
- Mayo Clinical Reviews 30th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Royal College of General Practitioners One-Day Essentials Various Dates and Topics 2019
- RCGP One-Day Essentials: Various Topics and Dates 2019
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Family Medicine 2019
- National Family Medicine Board Review Course 2019
- 15th National Rural Health Conference 2019
- Primary Care Challenges for Todays Practitioner: Practice Strategies for Internal and Family Medicine Specialists 2019
- Mayo Clinic Fundamentals and Essentials of ECG Interpretation for the Non-Cardiologist 2019
- Pain Management & Addiction Medicine for Primary Care 2019