- Venue: Centro de Congressos de Lisboa
- Location: Lisboa View Map
- Start Date: March 26, 2019
- End Date: March 31, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 25, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
We invite you to join us at the upcoming 14th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and related neurological disorders.
The groundbreaking series of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases Conferences attract international medical and scientific professionals worldwide. The Conference is at the forefront of unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other related neurodegenerative diseases. AD/PD™ Conferences uniquely combine distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting and examine their similarities and differences; a strong focus is mechanisms of disease, prevention and therapy.
Early Registration Deadline: 18 December 2018
The forthcoming AD/PD™ meeting will take place 26-31 March 2019 in Lisbon, Portugal, one of the most classical cities in Europe. Organizing Committee - Abraham Fisher, Israel, President - Roger M. Nitsch, Switzerland, Executive Organizer - Manfred Windisch, Austria, Executive Organizer Themes: β-Amyloid Diseases Taupathies α-Synucleinopathies TDP43- and C9orf72-Related Diseases Vascular Diseases Prion Diseases Huntington's and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases Demyelinating Diseases Lysosomal Storage Diseases Psychiatric Symptoms in Neurodegenerative Diseases Patient Care and Support Please see the website for a breakdown of the themes. Topics: Disease Mechanisms, Pathophysiology Therapeutic Targets, Mechanisms for Treatment Drug Development, Clinical Trials Imaging, Biomarkers, Diagnostics Genetics, Epidemiology Cell, Molecular and Systems Biology Animal Models Please see the website for subtopics. Organizer name Kenes Group on behalf of the AD/PD™ International Conference Name * AD/PD™ 2019 Secretariat Email * firstname.lastname@example.org Tel * +972 3 972 7500
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- American Society For Experimental Neurotherapeutics 21st Annual Meeting 2019
- European NeuroConvention 2019
- Controversies In Neurology 13th World Congress 2019
- Annual PSG Symposium on the Etiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment of Parkinson Disease and Other Movement Disorders 2019
- 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop 2019
- The European Conference on Neuroinflammation - Basic and Clinical Concepts in Association with The Oxford Centre for Neuroinflammation 2019
- British Neuroscience Association Festival of Neuroscience 2019
- Journées de Neurologie de Langue Française 2019
- American Academy Of Neurology 71st Annual Meeting 2019
- German and Austrian Societies for Epileptology and the Swiss Epilepsy League 2019
- 4th International Congress on Treatment of Dystonia 2019
- 11th Joint Annual Meeting of the German and Austrian Society for Epileptology and the Swiss Epilepsy League 2019
- Association of British Neurologists Annual Meeting 2019
- Australian And New Zealand Association Of Neurologists 2019
- NeuroFrance 2019