- Venue: New York Marriott Marquis
- Location: New York View Map
- Start Date: November 9, 2019
- End Date: November 9, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Multidisciplinary approaches for patient diagnosis
- Perioperative strategies for your patients with resectable disease
- Immunotherapy and local modalities for stage III lung cancers
- Targeting of immune checkpoints and oncogenic drivers in your patients with metastatic lung cancers
- Application of clinical data in challenging case scenarios
- Networking with your peers
- Asking questions of the faculty about your most challenging cases
- Applying testing strategies to optimize tumor characterization and inform clinical decision making for the management of patients with lung cancers
- Evaluating recent and emerging evidence concerning single-agent and combination immunotherapeutic approaches to manage lung cancers
- Check flight information
At the 14th Annual New York Lung Cancers Symposium, you will experience a comprehensive overview of lung cancer diagnoses and multidisciplinary treatment. In recent years, we have redesigned the meeting to help you increase your knowledge and competence of lung cancer therapy, starting with the roles that surgery, radiology, pulmonology, and pathology play in ensuring the most accurate diagnosis of lung cancers. You will hear experts from the New York area discuss optimal approaches for early-stage and locally advanced disease as well as present the latest data on immunotherapy and targeted agents in metastatic lung cancers. Finally, you will get a preview of upcoming advances in local and systemic therapies for thoracic malignancies.
As in previous years, interactive case challenges will provide you with an opportunity to discuss the application of clinical data to real-world patient cases. For nurse practitioners and physician assistants, a special breakfast session will provide opportunities for learning and networking. We look forward to offering you this exciting meeting, centered on lung cancers, that will foster collaboration between you and other members of the multidisciplinary oncology team. This is a program you won’t want to miss!
What You Will Learn
Benefits of Attending
This educational activity is directed toward medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, thoracic surgeons, and pulmonologists involved in the treatment and management of patients with lung cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, investigators, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of lung cancer may also participate.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty