- Venue: Whitelands College, University of Roehampton
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: July 22, 2019
- End Date: July 24, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Places Available: 600
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The conference brings together experts from various disciplines to discuss state-of-the-art research on various aspects of child and adolescent psychopathology. Symposium proposals and abstracts for paper and oral presentations related to the broad domains of children, adolescents, young adults and families are welcome: (1) Mental Health Problems in Children, Adolescents and Young People; (2) Prevention and Intervention of Mental Health Problems; (3) Education and School-related Issues; (4) Developmental Issues; (5) Health-related Problems among Young People; (6) Cross-cultural Research. ICCAP2019 is therefore of relevance to researchers and academics who do research with children, young people and their families, as well as to practitioners and policy makers who work within youth mental health, education (schools), social work, and youth justice systems.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Canadian Academy Of Child And Adolescent Psychiatry 39th Annual Meeting 2019
- RCPSYCH Faculty Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 2019
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 66th Annual Meeting 2019
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance 15th Annual ADHD Conference & Preconference Events 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists’ Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Conference 2019
- International Dyslexia Association 70th Annual International Conference 2019
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2019