- Venue: International Medical University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Location: Kuala Lumpur View Map
- Start Date: March 12, 2021
- End Date: March 14, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
IMEC2021: Blended Conference (Face-to-Face and Virtual) Theme: Setting The NEW NORM: CURRENT and FUTURE PRACTICE for HEALTH PROFESSIONS EDUCATION The Covid-19 pandemic has had a major impact on most parts of the world including higher education and medical education. Medical schools have made significant changes to the delivery of education. Initially many thought the changes were on temporary, but as the pandemic has persisted it has become apparent that some/ most of the changes will continue, even if the pandemic can be controlled. The acceptance of online education by students and staff has been remarkable and to go back to the way we were, does not seem sensible of viable. This conference will explore the changes. What should we keep, what should we discard and what should we modify? Come and explore these changes with us.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors Annual Spring Meeting 2021
- Principles of Medical Education: Maximizing Your Teaching Skills 2021
- Canadian Conference On Medical Education 2021
- Developing Leaders in Healthcare Education 2021
- Association of Medical Education in Europe 2021
- 12th Pisa International Diabetic Foot Course 2021