- Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Location: Melbourne View Map
- Start Date: October 14, 2019
- End Date: October 18, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 3, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
THE WORLD CONGRESS OF INTENSIVE CARE IS THE LARGEST BIENNIAL GATHERING OF OFFICIAL CRITICAL CARE SOCIETIES FROM OVER 84 COUNTRIES WITH A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE OF APPROXIMATELY 2,000 DELEGATES INCLUDING KEY POLICY DECISION MAKERS ACROSS ALL DOMAINS OF CRITICAL CARE.
On behalf of the Organising Committees we take great pleasure in inviting you to the 14th World Federation of Societies of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine (WFSICCM) in collaboration with Australia and New Zealand Intensive Care Society (ANZICS) and the Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (ACCCN). The Congress will be held from 14th – 18th October 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
We are delighted that the 44th Australian and New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting on Intensive Care and the 25th Annual Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Conference will be incorporated in the World Congress.
We look forward to sharing this unique event and welcoming you to Melbourne in 2019.
Dr Stephen Warrillow
Ms Gabrielle Hanlon
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- College Of Intensive Care Medicine Of Australia And New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- American Shock Society 42nd Annual Conference 2019
- 54th Spanish National Congress of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine 2019
- Neurotrauma 2019
- SWAN Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Surgery Conference 2019
- 26th Asia Pacific Symposium on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine 2019
- ANZICS Clinical Trials Group 10th Annual Winter Research Forum 2019
- Scandinavian Society Of Anaesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine 2019
- 29th Argentine Congress Of Intensive Care 2019
- Malaysian Society of Intensive Care Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization 30th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th World Congress On Inflammation 2019
- DGAI Congress Of Anesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine 2019
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 32nd Annual Congress 2019
- Czech Society Of Anaesthesiology And Intensive Care Medicine Annual Conference 2019