- Venue: InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Location: Chicago View Map
- Start Date: April 12, 2019
- End Date: April 13, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The International Ultmann Chicago Lymphoma Symposium (IUCLS) is an annual conference dedicated solely to the science and clinical care of lymphoma. It has been organized to honor the achievements of Dr. John Ultmann, a pioneer in the treatment of lymphoma, who devoted his life to the understanding of this disease. The audience is comprised of regional practicing oncologists, advanced nurse practitioners and physician assistants, residents, fellows, and the Chicago academic community that includes five academic centers. This is a certified continuing medical education (CME) activity that focuses on the biologic, diagnostic, and therapeutic aspects of Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The format of the meeting includes a combination of expert presentations, interactive case discussions, poster/abstract presentations, and an opportunity for question-and-answer debates.
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 13th Dutch Hematology Congress 2019
- AABB Annual Meeting Highlights Conference and Exhibition in the Middle East 2019
- Belgian Hematology Society 23th Annual general Meeting 2019
- Belgian Hematological Society 34th Annual General Meeting 2019
- European Association For Haemophilia And Allied Disorders 12th Annual Congress 2019
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2019:Multidisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- Mayo Clinic Clinical and Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology 2019: The 16th Annual Review 2019
- Scripps’ 39th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2019
- Highlights of ASH® in Asia-Pacific 2019
- Acute Leukemias 17th International Symposium 2019
- Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 9th Emirates Haematology Conference 2019
- 16th Annual Indy Hematology Review 2019
- Korean Society of Hematology International Conference & 60th Annual Meeting 2019
- Asia-Pacific Hematology Consortium 10th International Hematologic Malignancies Conference: Bridging the Gap 2019