- Venue: Loews Minneapolis Hotel
- Location: Minneapolis View Map
- Start Date: January 19, 2019
- End Date: January 19, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Describe the results of important disease-specific clinical trials presented at national and international meetings or papers in 2018 putting them into clinical context and into the perspective of current clinical practice guidelines
- Identify investigational therapeutic regimens that are available as alternatives to standard of care approaches.
- Compare with current clinical practice the advances and new knowledge in managing various hematological malignancies that are pre sented at meetings or that have been published over the last 12 months.
- Check flight information
This one-day educational program will provide hematology and oncology clinicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with an overview of the most recent advances in the treatment of various hematologic malignancies, based on abstracts presented at the December 2018 annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). Invited speakers present exciting and relevant abstracts presented at the ASH meeting and discuss their clinical relevance to the hematology/oncology practice.
The target audience includes practitioners in the upper Midwest, predominantly Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Iowa. This includes Hematology/Oncology physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and fellows in training.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- AABB Annual Meeting Highlights Conference and Exhibition in the Middle East 2019
- Belgian Hematology Society 23th Annual general Meeting 2019
- Belgian Hematological Society 34th Annual General Meeting 2019
- European Association For Haemophilia And Allied Disorders 12th Annual Congress 2019
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2019:Multidisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- Mayo Clinic Clinical and Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology 2019: The 16th Annual Review 2019
- Scripps’ 39th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2019
- Highlights of ASH® in Asia-Pacific 2019
- Acute Leukemias 17th International Symposium 2019
- Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 9th Emirates Haematology Conference 2019
- 16th Annual Indy Hematology Review 2019
- Korean Society of Hematology International Conference & 60th Annual Meeting 2019
- Asia-Pacific Hematology Consortium 10th International Hematologic Malignancies Conference: Bridging the Gap 2019
- Haemostasis in Critical Care Workshop Berlin 2019