- Venue: Seoul Dragon City
- Location: Seoul View Map
- Start Date: September 26, 2019
- End Date: September 28, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- In-One Kim, MD, PhD
- Ji Hye Kim, MD, PhD
- Secretary General
- Check flight information
On behalf of AOSPR 2019 Organizing Committee, together with the Korean Society of Pediatric Radiology (KSPR), it is our greatest honor to welcome you to the 19th Asian & Oceanic Society for Paediatric Radiology (AOSPR) Congress, to be held on September 26-28, 2019 at Seoul Dragon City, Seoul, Korea.
AOSPR was first of its kind originally founded at Tokyo, Japan in 2000 to share the experience and knowledge in the pediatric radiology field in the Asian region. After the second meeting in Adelaide, Australia, the organization was expanded to include Oceanic counterpart. The third meeting which was assembled Seoul, Korea in 2003 has achieved a notable success with 224 participants from 12 countries. Looking back the history of AOSPR, Korea is proud to host the 19th AOSPR for the second time in Seoul.
Under the slogan of “Better Imaging for Children, Better Imaging for Our Future’, various programs will be prepared including plenary lectures, special focused sessions on ‘good clinical practice in pediatric radiology’, ‘future of pediatric imaging’, and ‘skeletal dysplasia’, as well as exhibitions and social programs. The latest achievements, experience and knowledge will be shared, and we expect lively discussions on future of the pediatric imaging. Building an international network will also be a key component of this meeting to provide quality care beyond border. We are sure that AOSPR 2019 will help all members of AOSPR and participants to solidify our friendship as well as professional collaboration.
Seoul, the capital city of Korea located at the heart of the Korean Peninsula has always been the center of the country throughout its long history. Please join us and enjoy all the attraction this city has to offer. Eagerly anticipating your continued cooperation for your active participation in the AOSPR 2019, we look forward to seeing you in September in Seoul, Korea.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Faculty of Radiologists of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2019
- International Society of EndoVascular Specialists East Meets West Symposium 2019
- IRMER update 2019: Optimisation in Clinical Imaging
- Society for Pediatric Interventional Radiology 7th International Meeting 2019
- The 6th Asia Pacific Congress of Interventional Oncology 2019
- European Society For Magnetic Resonance In Medicine And Biology Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology 31st Congress and Refresher Course 2019
- Vancouver Imaging Review: Head to Toe 2019
- European Society of Breast Imaging Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- ESGAR/EPC Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- International Cancer Imaging Society Meeting And 19th Annual Teaching Course 2019
- ESOR Graz Tutorial 2019
- 48th Brazilian Congress of Radiology 2019
- French Days of Radiology 2019