- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: February 25, 2019
- End Date: February 28, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn up to CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To hone your technical skills at our optional hands-on TAP Block workshop.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.
- Check flight information
Generl and Bariatric Surgeons and Specialists:
The 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts on advanced laparoscopic techniques for managing metabolic disorders, hernia, foregut and diseases of the colon.
MISS also offers a special section on Enhanced Recovery after Surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Associations of Surgeons of India 78th Annual National Conference 2018
- 19th Annual Conference - Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine 2019
- Journées Cicatrisations 2019
- Arab Health Surgery Conference 2019
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Europe 2019
- Mayo Clinic Interactive Surgery Symposium 2019
- Alpine Liver And Pancreatic Surgery Meeting 2019
- 39th Anniversary of the German Pancreas Club 2019
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2019
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery Winter Meeting 2019
- 5th Annual North Meets South A Gastrointestinal Medical and Surgical Symposium 2019
- 16th Annual Conference Of Indian Chapter of International Hepato-Pancreato-Ailiary Association 2019
- Life-saving Interventions and Manoeuvres in Trauma 2019
- Glasgow Emergency Surgery and Trauma Symposium 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Course 2019