- Venue: Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: February 25, 2019
- End Date: February 28, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world's leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn up to CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To hone your technical skills at our optional hands-on TAP Block workshop.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.
- Check flight information
Generl and Bariatric Surgeons and Specialists:
The 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts on advanced laparoscopic techniques for managing metabolic disorders, hernia, foregut and diseases of the colon.
MISS also offers a special section on Enhanced Recovery after Surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)?
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 15th Annual Symposium on Pancreatic Cancer 2019
- Dysphagia Research Society 27th Annual Meeting And Post-Graduate Course 2019
- Americas Hernia Society Annual Meeting 2019
- American Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association Annual Meeting 2019
- Journées Francophones Hepato-Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology 2019
- Association Of Surgeons In Training Annual Conference 2019
- New Zealand Association Of General Surgeons 2019
- 136th Congress of the German Society of Surgery 2019
- Society Of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium 2019
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons Surgical Spring Meeting 2019
- American Association of Endocrine Surgeons 40th Annual Meeting 2019
- Korea International Gastric Cancer Week 2019
- Trauma, Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery 2019
- American Society of Enhanced Recovery and EBPOM Annual Congress of Enhanced Recovery and Perioperative Medicine 2019
- European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery 20th Annual Conference 2019