- Venue: MiCo – Milano Congressi
- Location: Milan View Map
- Start Date: June 10, 2019
- End Date: June 15, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The first large scale international gathering of dermatologists took place in Paris in 1889. Since that historic inaugural event, the World Congress of Dermatology has been held on 23 occasions, and currently takes place only once every four years under the auspices of International League of Dermatological Societies. For its 130thanniversary in 2019, the World Congress of Dermatology will return to its European roots where we will be hosted in Milan by the Italian Society of Dermatology. The 24th World Congress of Dermatology will bring together international experts to share professional experiences, knowledge, and skills for improving patient care. WCD 2019 will also attract thousands of participants from the 180 global societies that now make up the ILDS.
This Congress has been many years in the making and represents the culmination of the vision of the late Professor Sergio Chimenti to invite the world’s dermatologists to Italy. WCD 2019 President Giovanni Pellacani and Secretary General Ketty Peris have been working tirelessly with their colleagues and Scientific Chair Christopher Griffiths to bring you an incomparable and unique program in June 2019.
To continue the traditions and legacies of the WCD and ILDS while we are in Milan, you will learn about the ILDS’ global projects and initiatives as well as the humanitarian work of our International Foundation for Dermatology. ILDS member societies will also be selecting the host city for the 2023 World Congress of Dermatology.
In an era where the Internet allows us to communicate instantaneously via text, images, and video, we are still drawn to seeing each other face-to-face. There will always be a need for the World Congress of Dermatology, and in 2019 we will have the unique privilege of coming together in one of the cultural, historic, and culinary centres of Europe. On behalf of the ILDS Board, I look forward to welcoming you to Milan next June to celebrate “Skin Health for the World” with your colleagues.
President, ILDS Harvey Lui, MD, FRCPC
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- EAACI/ESCD Skin Allergy Meeting 2019
- 13th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 2019
- 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop 2019
- 15th European Association of Dermato-Oncology Congress 2019
- Skin Inflammation & Psoriasis International Network Congress 2019
- International Pediatric Dermatology Congress 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual SKIN: Practical Dermatology for the Generalist 2019
- German Society of Dermatology 50th Congress 2019
- European Society for Pediatric Dermatology 19th Annual Meeting 2019
- American College of Mohs Surgery Annual Meeting 2019
- UK Cutaneous Lymphoma Group Annual Meeting 2019
- 37th Annual Meeting of Latin American Dermatologists 2019
- Society For Investigative Dermatology Annual Meeting 2019
- Ontario Melanoma Conference 2019
- Best of Dermatology 2019