- Venue: The Kahler Grand Hotel
- Location: Rochester View Map
- Start Date: November 9, 2018
- End Date: November 10, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Identify and describe management of common low back injuries in the athlete
- Describe progressions and regressions for common strength training exercises
- Summarize the evidence for using biologics in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis
- Identify clinically relevant shoulder anatomy
- Perform a focused physical examination of the shoulder
- Identify imaging findings of the athlete with shoulder instability
- Describe relevant sonoanatomy in the performance of ultrasound-guided shoulder procedures
- List key considerations and injury prevention strategies when returning an athlete to throwing after shoulder injury
- Identify and describe sideline management of acute facial sports injuries
- Explain the essential components of an endurance performance program
- Describe the emerging role of ultrasound-guided surgery in sports medicine
- List evidence-based criteria for successfully returning a post-operative athlete to running
- Check flight information
This course continues to feature evidence-based and cutting edge diagnostic and treatment strategies for sports-related and musculoskeletal conditions. The program is multidisciplinary, with expert lecturers representing a spectrum of sports medicine fields. Multiple educational formats are used in this symposium, including case presentations, interactive QandA sessions, as well as live demonstrations of physical examination, anatomy, ultrasound and arthroscopy.
This course is for physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other medical professionals who evaluate and treat athletes and other active populations.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- New Zealand Sports Medicine Conference 2018
- World Congress of Sports and Exercise Medicine 2018
- 3rd Annual Sports Medicine Conference 2018
- 20th Annual AAOS/AANA/AOSSM Sports Medicine Course 2019
- Scandinavian Sports Medicine Congress 2019
- Asia Pacific Knee, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Society Summit 2019
- Sports Medicine 2019
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine Annual Symposium 2019
- American College Of Sports Medicine 66th Annual Meeting 2019