- Venue: The Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- Location: Paradise Valley View Map
- Start Date: November 14, 2019
- End Date: November 16, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Discuss best practices for management of urologic conditions like LUTS, ED, nocturia, prostatitis, and incontinence for improved patient care.
- Identify the impact of testosterone on men’s health and the impact of ADT on quality of life.
- Assess the expanded use of biomarkers to detect for bladder and prostate cancer.
- Evaluate the recent advancements in therapeutic layering and drug sequencing in treating prostate cancer, especially in the M0 space.
- Appraise the role of immunotherapy and checkpoint inhibition in treating genitourinary cancers.
- Check flight information
The 28th Annual Perspectives in Urology: Point Counterpoint will bring together leading experts in urology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology to discuss and debate the latest topics in men’s health, general urology, and genitourinary cancers. This annual interactive conference will offer topical lectures, pro/con debates, interesting-case presentations, interactive panel discussions, and interactive audience response technology. Topics include nocturia, advanced and M0 prostate cancer, bladder cancer and immunotherapy, upper tract cancer management, renal cell carcinoma, MRI and imaging, and other urologic topics.
The goal of PCP 28 is to address key questions on practice-changing developments in these topics, and to examine the next generation in diagnosis and treatment. The conference’s format includes not only didactic lectures, but also debates, point-counterpoint discussion panels, and unique-case presentations.
E. DAVID CRAWFORD, MD
Professor of Surgery, Urology and Radiation Oncology
E. David Crawford Endowed Chair in Urologic Oncology
University of Colorado, Denver
This activity is designed for and will benefit urologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, primary care physicians, and other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and management of urologic diseases.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- International Continence Society Annual Meeting 2019
- 17th European Urology Residents Education Programme 2019
- 93rd Annual Meeting of the North Central Section of the AUA 2019
- 24th Annual Innovations in Urologic Practice 2019
- German Society For Urology 71st Annual Congress 2019
- German Society for Computer and Robot Assisted Surgery 2019
- International Urogynecological Association 44th Annual Meeting 2019
- American Urogynecologic Society Pelvic Floor Disorders Week 2019
- Jordanian Association of Urological Surgeons 11th Conference 2019
- 5th Meeting of the EAU Section of Urolithiasis 2019
- Russian Association of Oncological Urology 14th Congress 2019
- Italian Society Of Urology 92nd Annual Congress 2019
- 12th Annual Congress of the European Urogynaecological Association 2019
- Czech Urological Society 65th Annual Meeting 2019
- 39th Congress of the Société Internationale d'Urologie 2019