- Venue: Queen Elizabeth II Centre
- Location: Greater London View Map
- Start Date: April 4, 2019
- End Date: April 6, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Relevant For: Neonatologists Perinatologists OB-GYNs Pediatricians
Reasons why to attend:
1. Keen Insight on the latest trends and Innovational developments: World MFNM Congress was created to establish a congress focused on being a center for knowledge on the latest developments in the field and areas of renewed interest, on inequities of provision of care, epidemiological differences around the world and on the most challenging advances in sensitive areas. It will be also a forum for discussion on best practices related to important issues such as prematurity, non communicable diseases and environmental toxicological effects on reproduction and pregnancy
2. Learn more on the periconceptional period as far as nutrition and lifestyle are concerned: Particular emphasis will be given to the periconceptional period as far as nutrition and lifestyle are concerned. A critical appraisal of the concept of randomized trial in pregnancy looking at fetal neonatal outcomes and of personalized/individualized care in maternal infant medicine.
3. Network with leading experts from around the world on controversial developments: The 2nd World Congress on Maternal Fetal Neonatal Medicine will bring together the leading experts in the field who will be discussing the latest and most controversial developments in this exciting area of medicine.
4. Know more about the dramatic environmental challenges and astonishing advances for a healthy life course
5. Experience the beautiful city of London!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty