- Venue: Budapest Congress Center
- Location: Budapest View Map
- Start Date: September 7, 2019
- End Date: September 10, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is my pleasure to invite you, members, future members, and guests to Budapest, to the 42nd Annual Meeting of the European Thyroid Association. Together with the Thyroid Section of the Hungarian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism, the Local Organizing Committee is delighted to host the ETA Annual Meeting in Hungary for the first time in its history.
The Budapest Congress Center is conveniently located in a residential area in the West half of the city, at a walking distance from several hotels and with tramline connection and ample other transportation access to the rest of the city. Pest, located on the other side of the Danube, is busier, with a vivid nightlife in the central districts.
Despite the turbulent history of Hungary’s past thousand years, major efforts have been made to conserve our heritage in Budapest and all over the country. Many buildings have been reconstructed and traditional districts, including the King’s Place (Buda Castle) and its surroundings on the Buda side of the Danube were conserved and renovated in their original arrangements. Major sites to visit include the Buda Castle District, including the National Gallery of Art, the St. Steven’s Basilica with magnificent view from the top, the House of Terror Museum dedicated to the victims of the two terror regimes of the 20th century, and the Parliament Building with the adjacent Memorial of the 1956 Kossuth Square Massacre. Beyond museums and a wide variety of arts and classical music events, Budapest represents a unique hotspot of thermal baths fed by natural hot springs. You might also be interested to taste Hungarian food specialties and wine in the ruin pub district.
Working in concert with the ETA Executive Committee we do our best to organize an unforgettable meeting. We expect an excellent scientific program; your recent research needs to be brought to and presented in Budapest.
ENDRE V. NAGY
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- UK Association for the Study of Obesity 2019
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes 55th Annual Meeting 2019
- Global Conference Diabetes Conclave 2019
- 11th Pisa International Diabetic Foot Course 2019
- Diabetes Canada / Cadanian Society Of Endocrinology And Metabolism Professional Conference And Annual Meeting 2019
- 10th Arab Diabetes Forum 2019
- Diabetes Asia 2019
- Gulf Chapter of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 7th Clinical Congress 2019
- Cardiometabolic Health Congress 2019
- Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition 60th Congress 2019
- Diabetic Foot Global Conference 2019
- Australian & New Zealand Bone & Mineral Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 17th Congress of the Latin American Diabetes Association 2019
- American Thyroid Association International Thyroid Congress 2019
- ObesityWeek℠ - The Obesity Society and American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Joint Meeting 2019