- Venue: Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Location: Orlando View Map
- Start Date: May 9, 2019
- End Date: May 11, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is designed for medical providers who care for patients with neurological/neurosurgical emergencies, acute stroke and brain hemorrhage, acute brain injury, coma and disorders that require hospital, emergency department, and intensive care unit (ICU) evaluation and management. The course will provide a mixture of didactic, case-based and evidence-based guideline review and hands on workshops including pharmacotherapy workshops. Hands on workshops include central line placement, critical care ultrasound including focused cardiac and lung ultrasound, optic nerve sheath diameter ultrasound for non-invasive intracranial pressure monitoring and hands on intracranial ICP monitor ventriculostomy placement in high-fidelity simulation. Pharmacotherapy workshops and ICU EEG workshops will utilize audience participation in on screen quizzes and share protocols regarding osmotherapy for raised intracranial pressure and antiepileptic drug (AED) therapy.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Symposium 2019
- The Difficult Airway Course: Critical Care 2019
- NZ Regional ANZICS Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 15th International Pan Arab Critical Care Medicine Society and 15th Emirates Critical Care Conference 2019
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2019
- Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2019
- 3rd EuroAsia Conference of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2019
- 6th SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum 2019
- Haemostasis in Critical Care Workshop St. Gallen 2019
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2019
- Harvard Medical School Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2019
- German Society Of Anaesthesiology And Intensive Care 65th Annual Meeting 2019
- College Of Intensive Care Medicine Of Australia And New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- American Shock Society 42nd Annual Conference 2019
- 54th Spanish National Congress of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine 2019