- Venue: MiCo - Milano Congressi
- Location: Milano View Map
- Start Date: May 22, 2019
- End Date: May 24, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 23, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
We warmly invite you to the 5th European Stroke Organisation Conference (ESOC), which will take place in Milan, Italy, on 22 to 24 May 2019. ESOC is Europe's leading forum for discussing and disseminating the latest advances in stroke care. Over 1,800 abstracts were submitted to ESOC 2018 in Gothenburg. In the large clinical trials sessions, results from 10 major RCTs were presented, many of which with accompanying high impact publications. Webcasts from the 2018 Conference are available for your viewing. Our delegate numbers continue to grow year on year and we are confident ESOC 2019 will be the largest yet. ESOC 2019 will see presentations of major clinical trials, state-of-the-art talks by renowned clinicians and researchers and receive updates on the latest guidelines. We will be joined by the Italian Stroke Organisation. Come and join us in Milan in May 2019. Milan is an iconic city, distinguished by its art, design, fashion, sport, food and culture. We look forward to welcoming you to ESOC 2019. Bart van der Worp President European Stroke Organisation Jesse Dawson Chair of the Conference Planning Group Danilo Toni Chair of the Local Committee
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 9th Essential Stroke Imaging Course 2019
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2019
- Stroke Society of Australasia 29th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 11th Mayo Clinic Annual Stroke And Cerebrovascular Disease Review 2019
- Cleveland Clinic 11th Annual Practical Management of Acute Stroke 2019
- Mayo Clinic Atrial Fibrillation Management: Impacting Quality of Life and Stroke Risk 2019