- Venue: Estoril Congress Center
- Location: Estoril View Map
- Start Date: October 3, 2019
- End Date: October 5, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- current developments of molecular pathogenesis of indolent and aggressive B cell lymphoma including CLL
- range of prognostic and predictive markers and their impact in specific clinical situations
- evolution of treatment principles in indolent and aggressive B cell lymphoma including CLL
- development of promising new agents targeting disease biology
- Check flight information
The conference will cover all aspects of CLL, indolent and aggressive lymphoma from molecular pathogenesis to state of the art treatment, from educational lectures to top-notch science in this very rapidly moving field.
The goal of this conference is to foster scientific exchange between laboratory scientists and clinicians working on lymphoid malignancies worldwide. It is also to offer a unique educational and international networking opportunity to all attendees, including young trainees in haematology, the future leaders in the field.
Finally, the meeting will foster the scientific cross-fertilization of different researchers and clinicians working on diseases with partially overlapping pathogenic mechanisms such as the B cell receptor signaling, alterations of the DNA damage response, or the increasingly important dialogue of lymphoid tumour cells with their microenvironment.
A first-class selection of international speakers will guarantee the highest quality of science and a summary of the most recent developments in the biology and therapy indolent and aggressive B cell lymphoma including CLL.
This conference aims to improve understanding of the:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty