- Venue: ICE Krakow Congress Centre
- Location: Kraków View Map
- Start Date: May 9, 2019
- End Date: May 11, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 5th McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine (MIRCIM), which will take place in the beautiful historic city of Kraków, Poland, on May 9–11, 2019.
MIRCIM has been conceived and developed by the McMaster University Department of Medicine, the birthplace of evidence-based medicine (EBM) and problem-based learning (PBL), and the Polish Institute for Evidence Based Medicine. It is organized in collaboration with the European Federation of Internal Medicine and the Jagiellonian University Medical College, and in partnership with almost 30 national societies of internal medicine from around the world.
The three-day course will be filled with information-packed lectures delivered by an outstanding assembly of speakers who are world-renowned experts in their fields, from authors of clinical practice guidelines to researchers behind breakthrough trials that shape the modern standards in medicine. Our aim has been to deliver up-to-date and reliable knowledge that is useful to general internists, subspecialists, hospitalists, family physicians, residents and fellows in training specializing in internal medicine – and we are proud to say that we have achieved this goal. The participants of past MIRCIM editions highly praised the quality of lectures, topic selection and social events.
The lectures will be delivered on May 10 and 11. On the first day, May 9, the participants will be able to take part in the conference Clinical Cases in Internal Medicine: Learning Through Practice and to choose from a number of clinical workshops.
The course will take place in the ICE Kraków Congress Centre, located conveniently in the city center and close to Kraków’s famous tourist attractions. The time spent in Kraków during the course will offer a myriad of opportunities to experience the rich cultural life and remarkable heritage that the city boasts.
We look forward to seeing you in Kraków in May 2019.
Co-Chairs of the Organizing Committee
MB, ChB, FRCPC
MD, MSc, FRCPC
MD, PhD, FACP
MB, FRCPC, FRSC
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Fundamentals and Essentials of ECG Interpretation for the Non-Cardiologist 2019
- Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Cardiac Arrhythmias: An Interactive Update for Internal Medicine and Family Practice 2019
- Internal Medicine, Diabetes and Obesity 2019
- Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation and the American Physician-Scientists Association Joint Meeting 2019
- Polish Society Of Internal Medicine National Congress Warsaw 2019
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2019
- American College of Physicians Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
- 4th Annual Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolic Disease Conference 2019
- Royal College of Physicians Annual Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual SKIN: Practical Dermatology for the Generalist 2019
- Renal Medicine: Nephrology in the 21st Century 2019
- Japanese Society Of Internal Medicine 116th Annual Lecture 2019
- Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference 2019