- Venue: Nhow Milano
- Location: Milan View Map
- Start Date: April 3, 2020
- End Date: April 4, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 15, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 500
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Be up to date and build your experience if you want to make the most from the potential of the new imaging technologies and to propose the best new treatments available. This will be one of the goals of the next edition of the San Raffaele OCT Forum: the integration of the new available technologies and treatments into the clinical practice, not only for the sake of research, but mainly because they are crucial for retinal disease diagnosis and therapy. We will listen to the main opinion leaders: some of the most well-known international specialists will be in Milan, at the NHOW Hotel, Via Tortona, on April 3rd – 4th, 2020 , discussing topics that nowadays involve all ophthalmologists in their practice: OCT, OCTA and ultra-widefield imaging, clinical trials, new drugs and new laser treatments. The congress program will include presentations on imaging, focus on therapies, updates on treatments for maculopathy, vascular and retinal diseases. In particular, some of the most important researchers will show the results of the last trials conducted in their clinical investigation centres. The congress will be an opportunity also for young ophthalmologists. Professor Bandello and Professor Querques have designed a special session, based on the format of previous years: clinical – often challenging – case short presentations, where expert Speakers will give voice to residents and fellows. The patient is thus virtually “visited” by a panel of international experienced ophthalmologists, sharing diagnostic evaluations and discussing the most appropriate therapies. The congress will also be opened to scientific posters submission. All accepted posters will be discussed on site in a dedicated session. The congress will also give the chance to try directly the latest technologies for retinal imaging, therefore young ophthalmologists can learn in an informal and friendly environment.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 72nd Annual Wills Eye Hospital Conference 2020
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society 46th Annual Meeting 2020
- Saudi Ophthalmology 2020
- Snowmass Retina and Eye 2020
- 7th Evolving Practice of Ophthalmology Middle East Conference 2020
- 10th EURETINA Winter Congress 2020
- Medical Ophthalmological Society UK
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus 2020
- 11th Annual Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology: Europe 2020
- 11th World Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology: Europe 2020
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society 71st Annual Conference 2020
- Amman Retina Meeting 2020
- Japanese Ophthalmological Society 124th Annual Meeting 2020
- 34th Asia Pacific Academy of Opthamology Congress 2020
- Brazilian Retina and Vitreous Society 45th Meeting 2020