- Venue: Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Location: Naples View Map
- Start Date: February 4, 2019
- End Date: February 8, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its' Primary Care Conference Series for the past 25 years. The 7th Annual Essentials in Primary Care CME Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this February when we hold the 7th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Winter CME Conference in Naples, a charming resort city in southwest Florida. Program Objectives As a result of this conference, participants will be able to: Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care. Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues. Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes. Naples, Florida is a charming resort city on the Gulf of Mexico in southwest Florida. Naples is known for its pristine beaches, thriving arts and culture scene, world class shopping, fresh local cuisine and its close proximity to the Gulf Coast portion of the world famous Everglades National Park. Naples was named the #1 Best Destination for Luxury Travelers by editors and readers at USA TODAY’s 10 Best travel section. Travel Leisure, one of the world’s leading travel publications, lists Naples, Florida at No. 3 on its list of “Favorite Beach Towns In America.” Naples has also been listed in the Top American Cities for Food by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. Naples Grande Beach Resort is known as Southwest Florida’s premiere destination for couples, families and business groups looking for an eco-smart beach retreat with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. The resort sits on 23 waterfront acres complete with three miles of sugar sand beach amidst 200 acres of a nature preserve and mangrove estuary that recalls Old World Florida. The resort’s 424 luxuriously chic and fully renovated guestrooms, including 29 suites, all boast breathtaking Gulf of Mexico views from private balconies. From arrival to departure, guests of Naples Grande are not only embraced by the hotel’s inspirational environments, but also welcomed by intuitive service.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Primary Care: Top Topics in Geriatrics 2019
- BMJ Masterclasses, GP General Update 2019
- 7th Annual Primary Care Winter CME Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic 3rd Annual Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Clinician 2019
- Internal Medicine Update: Neurology, Psychiatry, and Pharmacology 2019
- Dermatology for Primary Care 2019
- Infectious Diseases: Adult Issues in the Outpatient and Inpatient Settings 2019
- Office Practice of Primary Care Medicine 2019
- Cardiology for Primary Care 2019
- Mayo Clinical Reviews 30th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Royal College of General Practitioners One-Day Essentials Various Dates and Topics 2019
- RCGP One-Day Essentials: Various Topics and Dates 2019
- Mayo Clinic Updates in Family Medicine 2019
- National Family Medicine Board Review Course 2019
- 15th National Rural Health Conference 2019