- Venue: Pfalzbau Ludwigshafen
- Location: Ludwigshafen am Rhein View Map
- Start Date: May 24, 2019
- End Date: May 25, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Sirs and Madames,
We hereby kindly invite you and your team to the 7th Ludwigshafen Gastro Days on 24 and 25 May 2019 in the Pfalzbau in Ludwigshafen.
As in previous years, we will again offer an interesting mix of live demonstrations, paired with lively discussions on the cases and methods presented, as well as scientifically oriented lectures. The wide range of topics should be just as interesting for colleagues in the clinic as it is for general practitioners and general practitioners.
After paying attention to details for the assistant staff in the last two years, we will be supplementing the event for the first time after the live cases in 2019 with a separate congress part for assistant and nursing staff in order to provide one for this professional group as well attractive additional benefits to offer (own program).
The basic structure of the medical event basically remains. The first day is again the live endoscopy program at the center, are examined in which selected patient cases of external specialists as well as members of the two local teams with endoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound and transcutaneous ultrasound and treated. The three live sessions will be transferred directly from the Medical Clinic C at Klinikum Ludwigshafen to the Pfalzbau. During the interventions our experts comment, you have the opportunity to discuss and ask questions. As in 2018, we hope to be able to introduce new devices, prototypes and state-of-the-art instruments in 2019 as well. The live endoscopes are framed by the already traditional update overviews of current publications.
"Inflammatory bowel disease" is the second focus of the GastroTage, to which we devote many speeches Friday afternoon and Saturday. Experts from Germany and abroad report on current developments in therapy, but also on questions of daily practice. In addition, we focus on other topics such as infectiology and oncology.
Use the internet presence of the event for information, but ideally also for pre-registration. For registered endoscopy teams there are special rates; the "team approach" is important to us. Encourage friendly colleagues to come with you!
We look forward to meeting you again in May 2019 at our event in Pfalzbau in Ludwigshafen!
Prof. Dr. Jörg C. Hoffmann
Chief Physician of the Medical Clinic I
St. Mary's and St. Anna's Hospital, Ludwigshafen
Prof. Dr. Ralf Jakobs
Director of the Med. Clinic C
Klinikum Ludwigshafen gGmbH
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology 61st Congress 2019
- Gastroenterology 2019
- Viszeralmedizin NRW 2019
- 8th Congress of the Polish Hepatological Society 2019
- Singapore Hepatology Conference 2019
- Austrian Society for Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2019
- Gastro Update Europe 2019
- GI and Liver Association of the Americas CME Fort Lauderdale Conference 2019
- 37th Gastroenterology and Endotherapy European Workshop 2019
- British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting 2019
- Treating Obesity 2019: The Blackburn Course in Obesity Medicine
- Research Society on Alcoholism 42nd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- GI Inflammatory Diseases Summit 2019
- 2nd International Conference on Fatty Liver 2019
- 20th Argentine Congress of Hepatology 2019