- Venue: GRAND WALKERHILL SEOUL
- Location: Seoul View Map
- Start Date: April 18, 2019
- End Date: April 21, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is my distinctive honor and pleasure to warmly welcome all delegates to the 7th Seoul International Congress of Endocrinology and Metabolism (SICEM 2019) in conjunction with the 38th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Korean Endocrine Society (KES) which will take place from 18 to 21 April 2019 in Seoul, Korea.
SICEM, the official scientific meeting of KES started annually since 2013 and has been seen by the delegates as a good opportunity to share novel ideas and learn about the latest studies in the field of endocrinology and metabolism. For the last few years, we have been working enthusiastically to globalize SICEM and build up international partnership and academic collaborations with other national academic societies.
Now we believe it is the high time that SICEM 2019 will be something of an exciting departure from the previous format as we are planning to various types of meeting to consolidate its position as the best-in-class congress in Asia leading the future of endocrinology.
The Scientific Program includes cutting-edge information on a broad range of endocrinology topics. Presentations will combine basic science and clinical practice, with a spotlight for topics relevant to the Asia-Pacific region and bring together over 1,400 delegates. We also designed the program to provide memorable experiences to young doctors and fellows from abroad by supporting travel grants.
SICEM 2019 will be a platform to exchange ideas, discover novel opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends, and broaden professional knowledge. We encourage you to take this fascinating opportunity to attend SICEM 2019, and foster ties of mutual interests and friendship.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Seoul.
Eun Jig Lee, MD, PhD
Korean Endocrine Society
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- MEN 2019: 16th International Workshop on Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- 23rd Pan Arab Conference on Diabetes 2019
- Malaysian Diabetes Educators Society Conference 2019
- Massachusetts General Hospital Clinical Endocrinology 2019
- Diabetic Limb Salvage 2019
- American Society Of Andrology 44th Annual Meeting 2019
- Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders 41st Annual Meeting 2019
- World Congress on Interventional Therapies for Type 2 Diabetes 2019
- 7th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension 2019
- 4th Annual Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolic Disease Conference 2019
- Malaysian National Diabetes Institute 11th Diabetes Complications Conference & Grand Rounds 2019
- Basic Diabetes 2019
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 28th Annual Scientific & Clinical Congress 2019
- 26th European Congress on Obesity 2019
- Endocrine and Diabetes Controversies in Adult Primary Care Practice 2019