8th Eilat International Educational Course: Pharmacological Treatment of Epilepsy 2018 (EilatEdu2019)
- Venue: Mishkenot Sha'ananim
- Location: Jerusalem View Map
- Start Date: September 8, 2019
- End Date: September 13, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 28, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Colleagues, Following the success of the past Seven Eilat International Educational Courses held every two years between 2005-2017, it gives us great pleasure to inform you of the forthcoming 8th Eilat International Educational Course: PHARMACOLOGICAL TREATMENT OF EPILEPSY, which will take place at Mishkenot Sha'ananim, Jerusalem, Israel on September 8-13, 2019. The Course is held under the auspices of the ILAE Commission on European Affairs (CEA). The program is designed for junior researchers and clinicians (45 years and younger) working in the field of epilepsy treatment and related basic research. It is open to young neurologists, neuropediatricians, pharmacists, pharmacologists, neuropsychologists and neuroscientists. We are happy to inform you that a number of bursaries have been made available towards partially defraying the cost of accommodation expenses of bursary recipients, who will also have their registration fees waived. The course will take place in Jerusalem, at the historic Mishkenot Sha’ananim complex in the picturesque Yemin Moshe neighborhood of Jerusalem, which is the ideal venue for this interactive postgraduate teaching program. Jerusalem is an exceptional location for the course. Sacred to the three major Monotheistic faiths, and with a history going back 5000 years, Jerusalem has something to offer everyone, from the colorful narrow alleyways of the bazaars of the old city, to the youthful and vibrant road side cafes and restaurants of modern Jerusalem. The diversity of this beautiful city adds to the unique experience for all participants of this course. We look forward to welcoming you to Jerusalem in September 2019.
Prima Royal Hotel
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mellen Center Update in Multiple Sclerosis 2019
- 5th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology 2019
- 10th Oxford Neurology Course 2019
- 29th International Symposium On Cerebral Blood Flow, Metabolism And Function And The 13th International Conference On Quantification Of Brain Function With PET 2019
- 17th Advanced San Servolo Epilepsy Course 2019
- Federation of European Neuroscience Socities Regional Meeting 2019
- American Headache Society 61st Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice 2019
- 2019 Neurology Update - A Comprehensive Review for the Clinician
- MIND Summer Institute on Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Research to Practice 2019
- International Society for Neurochemistry Biennial Meeting 2019
- 4th African Epilepsy Congress 2019
- 14th International Congress of the Polish Neuroscience Society 2019
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2019
- Australia And New Zealand Child Neurology Society 8th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019