8th Eilat International Educational Course: Pharmacological Treatment of Epilepsy 2018 (EilatEdu2019)
- Venue: Mishkenot Sha'ananim
- Location: Jerusalem View Map
- Start Date: September 8, 2019
- End Date: September 13, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 28, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Colleagues, Following the success of the past Seven Eilat International Educational Courses held every two years between 2005-2017, it gives us great pleasure to inform you of the forthcoming 8th Eilat International Educational Course: PHARMACOLOGICAL TREATMENT OF EPILEPSY, which will take place at Mishkenot Sha'ananim, Jerusalem, Israel on September 8-13, 2019. The Course is held under the auspices of the ILAE Commission on European Affairs (CEA). The program is designed for junior researchers and clinicians (45 years and younger) working in the field of epilepsy treatment and related basic research. It is open to young neurologists, neuropediatricians, pharmacists, pharmacologists, neuropsychologists and neuroscientists. We are happy to inform you that a number of bursaries have been made available towards partially defraying the cost of accommodation expenses of bursary recipients, who will also have their registration fees waived. The course will take place in Jerusalem, at the historic Mishkenot Sha’ananim complex in the picturesque Yemin Moshe neighborhood of Jerusalem, which is the ideal venue for this interactive postgraduate teaching program. Jerusalem is an exceptional location for the course. Sacred to the three major Monotheistic faiths, and with a history going back 5000 years, Jerusalem has something to offer everyone, from the colorful narrow alleyways of the bazaars of the old city, to the youthful and vibrant road side cafes and restaurants of modern Jerusalem. The diversity of this beautiful city adds to the unique experience for all participants of this course. We look forward to welcoming you to Jerusalem in September 2019.
Prima Royal Hotel
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 14th International Congress of the Polish Neuroscience Society 2019
- European Society of Minimal Invasive Neurological Therapy Congress 2019
- Australia And New Zealand Child Neurology Society 8th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 19th Congress of the International Headache Society 2019
- Australasian Stroke Academy-Malaysia Stroke Council Intensive Stroke Masterclass 2019
- European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis 35th Congress 2019
- European Paediatric Neurology Society Meeting 2019
- American Academy For Cerebral Palsy And Developmental Medicine 73rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 15th Asian and Oceania Congress of Child Neurology 2019
- Indian Academy Of Neurology 27th Annual Conference 2019
- World Sleep Federation and World Association of Sleep Medicine Joint Congress 2019
- ASEAN Neurological Association 13th Biennial Convention 2019
- Canadian League Against Epilepsy Meeting 2019
- Practical Approach to Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders 2019
- 23rd International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders 2019