- Venue: Roda Al Murooj Downtown Hotel
- Location: Dubai View Map
- Start Date: March 14, 2019
- End Date: March 16, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 8, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 400
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our prodigious pleasure to invite you to the 8h Pedia-Dubai International Conference In Collaboration With RAK Medical and Health Sciences University. Over the three days of the conference, the organizing and scientific committees and the international and local distinguished speakers will make the Themes of the conference "Exploring Innovations In Pediatrics And Noenatology" a reality. This prestigious 8th Pedia Dubai will offer the particpiants comprehensive and stimulating series of plenary lectures, subject update and debate, meet-the-expert sessions, and educational workshops. These sessions will provide the opportunity not only to renew and inspire your scientific knowledge, but also to actively discuss the controversies in the field of paediatric neurology, nephrology, emergencies, critical care, pulmonology, nutrition, and neonatology. The Conference invites physicians, dieticians, nutritional specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the nutritional requirements of preterm infants and pediatric patients. We aim to provide plenty of opportunities to interact and network with each other.
The selection of this event time and venue at Dubai join both the wonderful weather and the amazing place for shopping and traveling.
We cordially welcome you to Dubai, pearl of the gulf and beautiful city of UAE, and we are sure you will have fruitful and memorable experience in science and tourism.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 9th International Neonatology Conference 2019
- Young Adults with Chronic Conditions: Optimizing Treatment and Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care 2019
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- 6th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2019
- Association Of Maternal & Child Health Programs Annual Conference 2019
- Priorities in Perinatal Care Association of South Africa 38th Conference 2019
- The Neonatal Society Spring Meeting 2019
- 29th International Pediatric Association Congress 2019
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach 2019
- Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly 2019
- 14th London International Eating Disorders Conference 2019
- 5th Latifa Hospital International Pediatric and Neonatal Conference 2019
- UCL Continuing Education Programme in Nephrology Week 2019
- National Perinatal Association Annual Clinical Conference 2019
- Annual Pediatric Urgent Care Conference 2019