- Venue: Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
- Location: Abu Dhabi View Map
- Start Date: October 11, 2019
- End Date: October 14, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is our great pleasure and honor to extend to you a warm invitation to participate in the 9th Advanced Academic Rheumatology Review Course (ADARRC 2019) to be held 12-14 October 2019 (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) with ADARRC Academies taking place on Friday 11 October 2019.
Building on the success of previous courses, ADARRC has become the premier platform for rheumatologists and rheumatologists-in-training of advanced science of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs) in our region and beyond. It is a scientific, educational program, which brings together up to 20 of the world’s foremost, published experts in adult and pediatric rheumatology and another field with attendees all over the world. The Course will provide a unique opportunity to discuss the latest clinical and scientific findings and insights through an intensive series of lectures and workshops.
We encourage specialists in Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology, Radiology, Allergy, Internal Medicine and Physiotherapy and those interested in any aspect of Rheumatology to participate in this Course that specializes in RMDs. The lectures are complemented by workshops, which allow delegates to interact with international opinion leaders, exchange expert opinions, and discuss key questions important to clinical practice. Our renowned international speakers from around the globe have developed all our lectures and workshops, with the guidance of our scientific committee. The Course Program will be both exciting and ground-breaking in its wide-ranging and multidisciplinary content.
This year, we are launching the ADARRC Academies taking place on Friday, 11th October in partnership with Pediatric Academy, Nurses Academy and Pain Academy in conjunction with the seventh Radiology Academy. In addition to the traditional abstract presentations session, we will be offering workshops, interactive sessions, and hands-on workshops.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 8th Fragility Fracture Network Global Congress 2019
- German Society for Rheumatology 47th Congress 2019
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Fibromyalgia: Clinical Review and Strategies for Managing Your Patients 2019
- 14th World Congress On Inflammation 2019
- Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2019
- 12th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference 2019
- International Congress on Controversies in Chronic Pain in Systemic Rheumatic Diseases 2019
- 5th International Symposium on Intra-Articular Treatment 2019
- International Cartilage Repair Society 15th World Congress 2019
- British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology Annual Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic Pulmonary Manifestations of Connective Tissue Disorders 2019
- 7th World Congress on Controversies, Debates And Consensus in Bone, Muscle And Joint Diseases 2019
- Australian & New Zealand Bone & Mineral Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Indian Cartilage Society 2019