- Venue: Roda Al Murooj Hotel
- Location: Dubai View Map
- Start Date: March 12, 2020
- End Date: March 14, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 1, 2020
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 400
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Dear Colleagues and Friends
It is our prodigious pleasure to invite you to the 9th Pedia-Dubai International Conference In Collaboration With RAK Medical & Health Sciences University (PEDIA DUBAI). Over the three days of the conference, the organizing, scientific committees and your international and local distinguished speakers colleagues will make the Themes of 9th Pedia Dubai “Trends, Solutions and Innovations in Pediatrics and Neonatal Healthcare” a reality. This prestigious 9th Pedia Dubai will offer a comprehensive and stimulating series of plenary lectures, subject update and debate, meet-the-expert sessions, and educational workshops that will be new challenges in PDIC events. These sessions will provide the opportunity not only to renew and inspire your scientific knowledge, but also to actively discuss the controversies in the field of paediatric neurology, nephrology, emergencies, critical care, pulmonology, nutrition, and neonatology. Conference invites Physicians, dieticians, Nutritional Specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the nutritional requirements of preterm infants and paediatric patients. We aim to provide plenty of opportunities to interact and network with each other. The selection of this event time on 12th -14th March 2020 and venue at Roda Al Murooj Hotel-Dubai join both the wonderful winter weather and the amazing place for shopping and travelling.
We cordially welcome you to Dubai, the pearl of the gulf and beautiful city of UAE and we are sure you will have a fruitful and memorable experience in science and tourism.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 20th Annual Winter Conference On Pediatric Emergencies 2020
- Egyptian Society For Neonatal And Preterm Care 45th Scientific Congress 2020
- Bangkok International Neonatology Conference 2020
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital 55th Annual Pediatric Postgraduate Course 2020
- Young Adults with Chronic Conditions: Optimizing Treatment and Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care 2020
- Priorities in Perinatal Care Association of South Africa 39th Conference 2020
- New Zealand General Paediatric Forum 2020
- 10th International Neonatology Conference 2020
- 4th International Society for Neonatal Screening Middle East-North Africa Regional Meeting 2020
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach 2020
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting 2020
- The Oman International Paediatric Congress 2020
- The Neonatal Society Spring Meeting 2020
- Association Of Maternal & Child Health Programs Annual Conference 2020
- National Perinatal Association Annual Clinical Conference 2020