- Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Location: New Delhi View Map
- Start Date: March 11, 2019
- End Date: March 12, 2019
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Acute catheter-based stroke interventions have been proven to be superior to systemic lysis in large vessel occlusions in a number of randomised trials. With a number needed to treat (NNT) of only 2, acute stroke interventions are extremely efficient. Up to 10% of acute strokes can and should be treated with catheter techniques.
Please join us at ICCA STROKE, March 11 – 12, 2019 in New Delhi, India. See how to remove clots from the brain and make a real difference in the life of your patients. There is no other catheter intervention you can perform with such a huge impact!
ICCA Stroke is an interdisciplinary and interactive course with lectures from leading experts in the field, recorded cases, step by step presentations, debates and hands-on workshops. You will be guided through the different aspects of stroke treatment: patient selection, imaging, indication, how to do it, post-procedural care as well as avoiding and managing complications.
The meeting is designed for interventionists from all fields specializing in acute stroke intervention, vascular surgeons, neurologists and stroke physicians, anesthetists and anyone involved in endovascular stroke treatment, pre- and postprocedural care.
The ICCA Stroke meeting is facilitated by the World Federation for Interventional Stroke Treatments - WIST with the aim to ensure that acute catheter based stroke intervention procedures are only performed by well-trained doctors. The meeting includes an examination and provides the foundation for further training in dedicated stroke centers.
We look forward to seeing you in New Delhi!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 4th Manchester Neck Ultrasound Course 2019
- Winter Imaging Update in Jackson Hole 2019
- European Congress of Radiology 25th Annual Congress 2019
- Pan Arab Interventional Radiology Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Philippine College of Radiology 71st Annual Convention and 1st GLOBAL RADIOLOGY EDUCATION in the Philippines 2019
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist 2019
- The Houston Aortic Symposium: Frontiers in Cardiovascular Diseases, the Twelfth in the Series 2019
- 21st Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology 2019
- Abdominal Radiology Group Australia & New Zealand 2019
- Society of Skeletal Radiology 42nd Annual Meeting 2019
- ISMRM Workshop on MR Value 2019
- 10th Global Basic to Intermediate Hands-on Musculoskeletal MRI & Ultrasound Congress for Radiologists 2019
- Fundamentals of Neuroradiology 2019
- 13th National Congress Of Indian Stroke Association 2019
- Society of Abdominal Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting and Educational Course 2019