- Venue: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Location: New Delhi View Map
- Start Date: March 11, 2019
- End Date: March 12, 2019
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Acute catheter-based stroke interventions have been proven to be superior to systemic lysis in large vessel occlusions in a number of randomised trials. With a number needed to treat (NNT) of only 2, acute stroke interventions are extremely efficient. Up to 10% of acute strokes can and should be treated with catheter techniques.
Please join us at ICCA STROKE, March 11 – 12, 2019 in New Delhi, India. See how to remove clots from the brain and make a real difference in the life of your patients. There is no other catheter intervention you can perform with such a huge impact!
ICCA Stroke is an interdisciplinary and interactive course with lectures from leading experts in the field, recorded cases, step by step presentations, debates and hands-on workshops. You will be guided through the different aspects of stroke treatment: patient selection, imaging, indication, how to do it, post-procedural care as well as avoiding and managing complications.
The meeting is designed for interventionists from all fields specializing in acute stroke intervention, vascular surgeons, neurologists and stroke physicians, anesthetists and anyone involved in endovascular stroke treatment, pre- and postprocedural care.
The ICCA Stroke meeting is facilitated by the World Federation for Interventional Stroke Treatments - WIST with the aim to ensure that acute catheter based stroke intervention procedures are only performed by well-trained doctors. The meeting includes an examination and provides the foundation for further training in dedicated stroke centers.
We look forward to seeing you in New Delhi!
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Radiological Society of North America 104th Annual Meeting 2018
- 21st ESGAR Liver Imaging Workshop 2018
- National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium 2018
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Ultrasound Courses - Various Specialties and Dates 2018
- British Medical Ultrasound Society 50th Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- 1st MENA-Stroke Care Organization Meeting 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Cardio-Thoracic Imaging Biomarkers 2018
- ESGAR MR imaging of Rectal Cancer Workshop 2018
- 19th Annual Conference - Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine 2019
- Winter Imaging In Beaver Creek 2019
- Breast Imaging at the Beach 2019
- German Society for NeuroIntensive and Emergency Medicine and the German Stroke Society 35th Annual Meeting 2019
- Indian Radiological & Imaging Association 72nd Annual Conference 2019
- Maternal-Fetal Imaging 2019: Advances in OB-GYN Ultrasound
- Asian Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Certifcation Course in Cardiac CT