- Venue: Encore
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: January 17, 2020
- End Date: January 18, 2020
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
A broad perspective on the economic, clinical, and academic aspects of the latest trends in PET/CT imaging and Nuclear Medicine therapy will be presented. At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to: - Describe new developments in the merger of diagnostic and therapeutic radioligands for PET/CT imaging and therapy with specific focus on DOTA, PSMA, and PRRT - Describe the logistics of bringing these new diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to clinical practice - Identify the key clinical indications for new emerging tracers for Neuroendocrine Tumor and Prostate cancer using somatostatin receptor and PSMA PET/CT imaging - Review and discuss the standard-of-care clinical application and advanced interpretation of FDG PET/CT With the recent approval by CMS Medicare for DOTATATE (NETSPOT) PET/CT and the rapid international adoption of targeted Lu-177 based therapies for neuroendocrine and prostate cancers, it is clear that Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT are entering into a new era. New diagnostic and therapeutic agents with remarkable sensitivity and specificity are revolutionizing Nuclear Medicine and Oncology. This course will highlight the latest targeted imaging agents for neuroendocrine and prostate cancers (Ga-68 DOTATATE and Ga-68 PSMA PET/CT) as well as review important core concepts in PET/CT imaging and therapeutic Nuclear Medicine.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- European Association Of Nuclear Medicine 32nd Annual Congress 2018
- Royal College of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists New Zealand ASM 2019
- Stoller's Current Issues of MRI in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute Ultrasound Courses Various Dates / Locations 2019