- Venue: Clinical Anatomy Skills Centre
- Location: Glasgow View Map
- Start Date: December 12, 2019
- End Date: December 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy and cholangiogram
- Laparoscopic hernia
- Laparoscopic perforated duodenal ulcer
- Introduction for staplers
- Open gastrojejunostomy
- Open right hemicolectomy with hand-sewn anastomosis
- Subtotal colectomy and Hartmann’s procedure
- Check flight information
This 2 day cadaver course provides intense hands-on practical training in upper and lower gastrointestinal surgery for surgical trainees.
The course leads each trainee into the background principles of each operation using short lectures on operative technique, that are then reinforced by hands on cadaveric experience in small groups.
The faculty includes colorectal and upper gastrointestinal surgeons, allowing the trainee easy interaction to maximise their learning opportunities. In addition, a clinical anatomist may be on hand to explain the anatomical principles behind each operation.
The course is aimed at ST3-6 level and delegates should have completed a BaSiCS course, or have a letter of support from their programme director that they are at an appropriate state in their training for this course. There is also opportunity for a small number of ST1 and ST2 level delegates to view the course.
Providing hands on experience using fresh frozen cadaveric material, this 2 day course will include:
Ms Susan Moug
Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Royal Alexandra Hospital
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Associations of Surgeons of India 79th Annual National Conference 2019
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery Winter Meeting 2020
- Journées Cicatrisations 2020
- Arab Health Surgery Conference 2020
- Mayo Clinic Interactive Surgery Symposium 2020
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Europe 2020
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2020
- ESSO-EYSAC Surgical Anatomy Course on Pancreatic Cancer 2020
- British Sarcoma Group Conference 2020
- Mayo Clinic 5th Annual Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Course 2020
- Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Boot Camp 2020
- Asian Association of Endocrine Surgeons 17th Biennial Congress 2020
- 20th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium 2020
- 21st International Congress of Modern Egyptian Surgical Society & The 8th PAN Arab Surgical Obesity Society
- ESSO Advanced Course on the Management of HIPEC after CRS 2020