- Venue: Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Location: Ponte Vedra View Map
- Start Date: February 8, 2019
- End Date: February 9, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Recognize the role of the immune system in the fight against breast cancer and review novel immunotherapies
- Identify state-of-the-art treatment strategies for women with early stage breast cancer
- Identify state-of-the-art treatment strategies for women with metastatic breast cancer
- Employ best practices and symptom management for breast cancer survivors
- Discuss clinical controversies and challenges in the treatment of breast cancer
- Check flight information
This course will provide an overview of the most recent advances in the management of patients with early and advanced stage breast cancer. Topics include imaging, radiation therapy, brain metastases, genomic testing, systemic therapy and survivorship. The course is intended to provide practical, evidence-based information on clinically relevant issues for physicians and allied health personnel involved in patient care. The didactic format will provide significant opportunities for interaction with the expert faculty and other attendees via interactive keypad systems, case presentations, panel discussions, and open question and answer sessions.
This course is designed for medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, oncology nurses, and health care professionals involved in cancer care. Also of interest to general internal medicine physicians who may want to enhance their oncologic knowledge.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty