AIRP and The Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand Comprehensive Radiologic-Pathology Course 2018 (RCRT AIRP 2018)
- Venue: King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital,
- Location: Bangkok View Map
- Start Date: October 27, 2018
- End Date: October 30, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 250
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is my pleasure to welcome you to attend the RCRT-AIRP Comprehensive Radiologic-Pathology Course. This 6th educational cooperation program between the American Institute for Radiologic Pathology (AIRP) and the Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand (RCRT) will take place on October 27-30, 2018 at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand. The course encompasses Cardiovascular, Head and Neck, and Neuro Imaging which will be featured by a team of distinguished speakers from the AIRP. We believe that attendees will enjoy their experience and discover new ways of approaching radiologic diagnosis of disease.
On behalf of the Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the AIRP faculty for their wonderful collaboration and excellent organization. We are honored to host this educational event and would like to cordially invite radiologists and trainees from Thailand and other countries to attend this RCRT-AIRP course.
We look forward to your participation.
President, The Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand (RCRT)
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- British Society of Breast Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018
- 11th Congress of Radiology Ruhr 2018