- Venue: Hotel Okura
- Location: Amsterdam View Map
- Start Date: December 16, 2019
- End Date: December 17, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is an honor and a pleasure to invite you to come to the 12th edition of Amsterdam Live Endoscopy on Monday and Tuesday 16 & 78 December 2019. Amsterdam Live Endoscopy has become one of the premier live-endoscopy meetings in Europe with around 500 participants each year. We focus on demonstrating innovative techniques as well as teaching the best way to perform standard and advanced interventions in gastrointestinal endoscopy. Our faculty is selected not only on their technical skills but also on their educational skills. The program consists of 8 sessions of live endoscopy alternated with Clinical Update Sessions as well as brief presentations on recent European guidelines. In order protect our patients’ best interest we follow the guidelines of the ESGE.
Our 2019 guest faculty will consist of: Marianna Arvanitakis (Brussels, Belgium), Raf Bisschops (Leuven, Belgium), Greg Ginsberg (Philadelphia, USA), Brian Saunders (London, UK), Frank Vleggaar (Utrecht, the Netherlands) and Hironori Yamamoto (Tochigi, Japan). Our local faculty is well known around the world and includes Jacques Bergman, Evelien Dekker, Jeanin van Hooft and many others.
The entire AMC faculty, fellows and nursing staff of Amsterdam UMC – AMC look forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam. We will do the best we can to make your visit highly educational as well as pleasant. Our aim is that you will go home after the meeting with reinforced knowledge of the evidence-based endoscopic techniques that we all practice daily in our hospitals and some new impressions on the future of gastrointestinal endoscopy.
We hope to see you in Amsterdam on 16 & 17 December, 2019.
Paul Fockens, chairman
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Paris Hepatology Meeting 2020
- Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium 2020
- 17th Annual Conference Of Indian Chapter of International Hepato-Pancreato-Ailiary Association 2020
- Arab Health GI Endoscopy Conference 2020
- ESPGHAN Monothematic Conference Hepatology: Acute Liver Failure 2020
- RCPE 24th Advanced Gastroenterology & Hepatology Course 2020
- Sweden Liver Week 2020
- 22nd Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium 2020
- EASL Liver Cancer Summit 2020
- 15th European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation Congress 2020
- 40th Anniversary of the German Pancreas Club 2020
- German Association For The Study Of The Liver 36th Annual Meeting 2020
- Canadian Digestive Diseases Week 2020
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Horizons Annual Columbus Conference 2020
- Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver 29th Annual Conference 2020