- Venue: Grange Holborn Hotel
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: November 22, 2018
- End Date: November 23, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 40
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Target audience: Aimed at Consultants, senior STs and SASGs working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Special Offer If booking for this and the “Paediatric ECG Interpretation: What the C&A Psychiatrist Needs to Know” (Mon 28 Jan 2019), then a discount will apply. To redeem this offer please use the coupon code ‘CAPSYC‘ at checkout. There is an early bird booking rate version of this offer; due to expire if booking on or before Fri 21 September 2018. Accreditation: Up to 12 (6 per day) CPD Points; Certificate of Attendance issued. About this course: - Aimed at Consultants, Registrars and Staff Grades working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. - A practical focus on the management of difficult medical disorders relevant to Psychiatric practice – what you won’t find in the textbooks. - Numbers are strictly limited. - An excellent Faculty of leading consultants with a proven track record in the dissemination of medical know-how to front-line Psychiatrists. - Discussion Forums for detailed, practical discussion of grey cases in Psychiatric practice, in the clinic or on the wards, involving the medical specialities addressed in the lectures earlier in the day. Feel free to email, firstname.lastname@example.org, your own anonymised grey cases for discussion in the Forums.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Autism Today Winter Meeting 2018
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018
- American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders 2019
- 32nd Annual San Diego International Conference on Child & Family Maltreatment 2019
- 7th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2019
- UK National Autistic Society Professional Conference 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section for Youth Mental Health 2019
- 14th London International Eating Disorders Conference 2019
- International Family Therapy Association World Family Therapy Congress 2019
- German Society For Child And Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics And Psychotherapy 2019
- International Society for Autism Research Annual Meeting 2019