- Venue: Philippine International Convention Center
- Location: Metro Manila View Map
- Start Date: February 20, 2019
- End Date: February 24, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 1, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
APASL has been in existence since 1978 with the objective of unifying culture of diversity using the interest in Hepatology as a driving force to create a forum of advancement of science and discipline in Liver Health. It is my humble task to invite you to the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver Annual Convention in Manila, Philippines on February 20-24, 2019.
Soaring to New Heights in Hepatology embodies the thrust of the conference as it generates stimulating changes from highly effective drugs for treatment for liver cancer, cure for Hepatitis C, emerging therapies for Hepatitis B and other hepatitides as well as metabolic liver diseases. An assembly of over 50 countries from the Asian Pacific Region, APASL-MANILA aspires to bring together scientists, clinicians, students, other specialties and associates to discuss cutting edge technology in frontline of hepatology treatment merging with tools for digital exchange. Workshops specifically aimed as platform of exchanging ideas between mentors and mentee, debate forum on ambiguous issues on treatment and management as well as clinical research forums featuring innovative concepts and techniques aimed at improving health care of patients with liver disease. Liver Tracks on Pathology, Radiology, Endoscopy, Surgery, Nutrition as well as Pediatrics will provide the framework of the growing landscape of Hepatology.
2019 APASL-MANILA is a distinct chance to interact, establish network, collaborate researches among the region with cultural diversity bound together with a single vision to improve patient care of those with liver diseases.
So JOIN, CONNECT and INTERACT with us in APASL-MANILA!
Prof. Diana Payawal
Conrad Hotel Manila
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Paris Hepatology Meeting 2019
- RCPE 23rd Advanced Gastroenterology & Hepatology Course 2019
- Arab Health 11th Gastroenterology Conference 2019
- EASL-AASLD HCV Special Conference 2019
- Stockholm Liver Week 2019
- 21st Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium 2019
- 5th Annual North Meets South A Gastrointestinal Medical and Surgical Symposium 2019
- 8th Annual Gastroenterology and Hepatology Symposium 2019
- EASL HCC Summit 2019
- Belgian Week of Gastroenterology 31st Annual Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2019
- German Association For The Study Of The Liver 35th Annual Meeting 2019
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Horizons Annual Columbus Conference 2019
- 2nd Global NASH Congress 2019
- Canadian Digestive Diseases Week 2019