- Venue: Pullman Kuching
- Location: Kuching View Map
- Start Date: April 11, 2019
- End Date: April 14, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 31, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is our greatest pleasure to be at the helm of bringing the 8th Association of South-East Asian Pain Societies (ASEAPS) Congress to Malaysia for the year 2019. We invite you and your colleagues to join us in Kuching, Sarawak for this biennial congress.
The theme for the year is Building Collaborations In Pain Management. Over the years of practice and research in pain management, we recognise pain as a complex and multifaceted phenomenon. For a better understanding of the issue at hand, we believe that collaborative work between health care providers from different disciplines is essential to maximise the quality of care of the patients. Both of us, despite coming from different specialties, namely anaesthesiology and psychology understand that working together in an integrated way with joint goals and with ongoing communication is a fundamental component for optimal care of patients. This can only be achieved if healthcare providers start to bridge gaps and build collaborations with each other.
In this congress, we will be running multiple concurrent sessions with various essential topics, engaging a group of renowned international and local speakers to share their knowledge and clinical experience from different disciplines involved in pain management. The scientific program addresses current issues in pain management that will stimulate more discussions and opinions from the participants.
Kuching International Airport is well connected to regional airports in our neighbouring countries. Sarawak, as our host state, has much to offer any traveler, from breathtaking nature and local cuisine to unique customs. There is something for everyone in the family. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, Sarawak is home to some of the world’s oldest rainforests, and wildlife is abundant. Come with your family and extend your stay after the meeting for a day out to visit the top sights in Sarawak. We are sure you will not regret it.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to be involved in this exciting congress and look forward to seeing you in 2019!
Assoc Prof Zubaidah Jamil Osman & Dr Lim Ern Ming
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- New Zealand Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
- American Academy of Pain Medicine 35th Annual Meeting 2019
- German Society for Pain Medicine Pain and Palliative Day 2019
- Cleveland Clinic Pain Management Symposium 2019
- Canadian Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Scandinavian Association For The Study Of Pain Annual Meeting 2019
- Australian Pain Society 39th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 44th ASRA Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting 2019
- American Pain Society 38th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- British Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain 43rd Scientific Meeting 2019
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians 21st Annual Meeting 2019
- 7th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain 2019
- SMi’s 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference 2019
- New York State Pain Society Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions 2019