- Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: March 18, 2021
- End Date: March 19, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 30, 2020
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This is an inaugural meeting for the BIR, which brings together speakers from around the world and national experts too, to share experiences and expertise in a very wide range of aspects for today’s cutting-edge radiotherapy and oncology. The latest techniques, technologies, methods and issues will be discussed in this comprehensive meeting taking place over two days. Opportunities aplenty for networking with fellow professionals and discussing the latest offerings from manufacturers.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 15th Annual New York Lung Cancer Symposium 2020
- Mayo Clinic Radiation Oncology: Current Practice and Future Direction 2021
- 21st World Conference on Lung Cancer 2021 Virtual Conference
- ASMIRT-NZIMRT Re-Vision Conference 2021
- 2nd Practical Proton Therapy Seminar - Livestream 2021
- Latin American Association of Radiation Therapy Oncology 2021