- Venue: Fairmont Orchid
- Location: Waimea View Map
- Start Date: July 22, 2019
- End Date: July 25, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course provides an integrated full discussion aimed at comprehending the basis and applications of breast imaging in five distinct sessions, using a case based approach supported by evidence-based literature review. Session 1 will take the attendee through the histopathologic basis for benign and malignant breast disease with imaging correlates. Conventional topics with simplified and novel strategies are presented to both review and advance the practice of mammography and ultrasound. Session 2 focuses on imaging diagnoses for which surveillance may be reasonable and will emphasize techniques and analytic parameters regarding intervention and tissue diagnosis. Session 3 will address the critical issues of breast density risk assessment as well as perspectives on supplementary screening such as whole breast ultrasound and tomosynthesis. Session 4 explores in depth both current and evolving concepts and strategies in MRI interpretation with review of literature and case based presentation. Session 5 explores the issues of medical legal accountability in interpretation and communication as well as providing strategies to avoid liability.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Annual Symposium On Clinical Interventional Oncology 2019
- 31st Annual International Symposium On Endovascular Therapy 2019
- Arab Health Total Radiology Congress 2019
- Pediatric Imaging: A Comprehensive Review and Innovations 2019
- Society for Pediatric Radiology MSK Imaging Course 2019
- 21st Bristish Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting and British Society of Urogenital Radiology ASM 2019
- Society For Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 2019
- Atlas and Som: Case Oriented Tutorial in Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Imaging 2019
- Critical Issues America In Aortic Endografting 2019
- 2nd Annual BIR Theranostics Update 2019
- Top To Toe Transcatheter Solutions 2019
- 2nd Stanmore In-depth MSK MRI Study Series 2019
- American Society Of Spine Radiology Annual Symposium 2019
- Stoller's Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging 2019
- Clinically Relevant Vascular And Endovascular Surgery 2019