- Venue: Fairmont Orchid
- Location: Waimea View Map
- Start Date: July 22, 2019
- End Date: July 25, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course provides an integrated full discussion aimed at comprehending the basis and applications of breast imaging in five distinct sessions, using a case based approach supported by evidence-based literature review. Session 1 will take the attendee through the histopathologic basis for benign and malignant breast disease with imaging correlates. Conventional topics with simplified and novel strategies are presented to both review and advance the practice of mammography and ultrasound. Session 2 focuses on imaging diagnoses for which surveillance may be reasonable and will emphasize techniques and analytic parameters regarding intervention and tissue diagnosis. Session 3 will address the critical issues of breast density risk assessment as well as perspectives on supplementary screening such as whole breast ultrasound and tomosynthesis. Session 4 explores in depth both current and evolving concepts and strategies in MRI interpretation with review of literature and case based presentation. Session 5 explores the issues of medical legal accountability in interpretation and communication as well as providing strategies to avoid liability.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Canadian Interventional Radiology Association 18th Annual Meeting 2019
- Multidisciplinary European Endovascular Therapy Congress 2019
- European Society Of Gastrointestinal And Abdominal Radiology 30th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course 2019
- Imaging in Prague 2019
- United Kingdom Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- Swiss Society Of Radiology and Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine 2019
- Swiss Congress of Radiology 2019
- ESOR Galen Advanced Course on Women's Imaging 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 33rd International Congress and Exhibition 2019
- Oncologic Imaging Course 2019
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy Annual Meeting 2019
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology 2019
- International Workshop On Osteoarthritis Imaging 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Mechanical Thrombectomy 2019