- Venue: The Roosevelt Hotel
- Location: New York View Map
- Start Date: September 11, 2019
- End Date: September 13, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
In five distinct sessions, using a case-based approach supported by evidence-based literature review. Session 1 will take the attendee through the histopathologic basis for benign and malignant breast disease with imaging correlates. Conventional topics with simplified and novel strategies are presented to both review and advance the practice of mammography and ultrasound. Session 2 focuses on imaging diagnoses for which surveillance may be reasonable and will emphasize techniques and analytic parameters regarding intervention and tissue diagnosis. Session 3 will address the critical issues of breast density risk assessment as well as perspectives on supplementary screening such as whole breast ultrasound and tomosynthesis. Session 4 explores in depth both current and evolving concepts and strategies in MRI interpretation with review of literature and case based presentation. Session 5 explores the issues of medical legal accountability in interpretation and communication as well as providing strategies to avoid liability.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Practical Radiology 2019 – Core Topics in Emergency Radiology
- Malaysian Congress of Radiology 2019
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2019
- 10th European Conference on Interventional Oncology 2019
- ESGAR Hands-on Workshop on CT Colonography 2019
- 78th Annual Meeting of the Japan Radiological Society 2019
- Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging 2019
- Turkish Society Of Interventional Radiology 14th Annual Interventional Radiology Meeting - Joint Meeting with EVIS 2019
- Radiology Asia 2019
- Society For Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course 2019
- EuroCMR 2019
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting 2019