- Venue: Crowne Plaza Glasgow
- Location: Glasgow View Map
- Start Date: January 24, 2019
- End Date: January 25, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 9, 2018
- CME Accredited: No
- Places Available: 100
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The British Skull Base Society (BSBS) is the multidisciplinary, multi-professional body whose membership is the clinical specialists responsible for the treatment of patients in the UK with skull base tumours and other disorders of the skull base.
We are delighted to invite you to the annual British Skull Base Society Meeting in Glasgow.
Following the many recent technological changes affecting skull base practice,the meeting aims to present various new methods, which aim to assist modern skull base surgeons in the management of both benign and malignant disease.
Additionally, Professor Thomas Lenarz from Hannover, Germany will update us on the latest options for hearing restoration following skull base resections.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Glasgow.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Chicago Review Course In Neurological Surgery 2019
- 2nd International Conference on Complications in Neurosurgery 2019
- Austrian Society for Spine Surgery 2019
- 7th Ottawa Neurosurgery Review Course 2019
- AANS/CNS Cerebrovascular Section and Society of Neurointerventional Surgery Joint Meeting 2019
- 18th Annual Symposium on Current Concepts in Spinal Disorders 2019
- British Neurovascular Group Annual Meeting 2019
- North American Skull Base Society 29th Annual Meeting 2019
- 30th Annual conference of Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery Joint Meeting with Latin American Pediatric Neurosurgery Society Theme: Challenges & Complexities of Infantile Neurosurgical Diseases 2019
- Australasian Association of Intraoperative Monitoring 2nd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Southern Neurosurgical Society 70th Annual Meeting 2019
- 8th Annual Jefferson Neurocritical Care Symposium 2019
- 12th Annual International Symposium on Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery 2019
- Mayo Clinic Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice 2019
- Canadian Spine Society 19th Annual Scientific Conference 2018