- Venue: Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
- Location: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear View Map
- Start Date: November 4, 2018
- End Date: November 6, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The conference will be host to over 300 delegates, primarily from the UK. The meeting is aimed at those who have an interest in the field of diagnosis and treatment of breast disease, including radiologists, breast clinicians, public health clinicians and radiographers.
KEY TOPICS: This year, the conference will have a very extensive programme including the following key topics: - Current trials in breast imaging and treatment - Pre-operative diagnosis and staging of breast cancer - Hot topic: artificial intelligence The aim of the BSBR is to foster interest in breast imaging, to support education of breast imaging professionals and to promote research. It also has a role in developing national guidance and providing advice on professional matters such as workforce planning.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- AIRP and The Royal College of Radiologists of Thailand Comprehensive Radiologic-Pathology Course 2018
- The British MRI Course: Abdominal Session 2018
- Israel Radiological Association 2018
- Annual Radiology Meeting in UAE 2018
- 2nd Thoracic Ultrasound in the Assessment of the Acutely Unwell Patient 2018
- British Institute of Radiology Annual Congress 2018
- Imaging Advances 2018
- 18th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Neuroradiology 2018
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course: Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology 2018
- Turkish Society of Radiology 39th Congress 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Hybrid Imaging 2018
- ESOR Course for EDiR on Cardiac Imaging 2018
- 11th Congress of Radiology Ruhr 2018