- Venue: University Hospital Zurich
- Location: Zurich View Map
- Start Date: January 8, 2020
- End Date: January 10, 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Places Available: 50
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is our pleasure to invite you to celebrate with us the 50 + 3 years anniversary of cerebral bypass surgery. Professor Yasargil performed the first STA-MCA bypass on October 30, 1967, at the University Hospital Zurich, on a patient with complete occlusion of the middle cerebral artery. Since then, the techniques of flow-augmentation, as well as flow-preservation bypass surgery, are applied worldwide. Join us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of cerebral bypass surgery and to deliberate about future developments. This symposium represents a unique opportunity to gather the latest updates on cerebral bypass surgery and aims to facilitate networking among bypass surgeons, maintaining the long-standing tradition of international exchanges in clinical neurosciences of the University Hospital Zurich.
Prof. Dr. Luca Regli Dr. PhD Giuseppe Esposito
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- German Spine Society 25th Spinal Surgery Forum 2020
- British Skull Base Society Meeting 2020
- North American Neuromodulation Society 23rd Annual Meeting 2020
- Austrian Society for Spine Surgery 2020
- 19th Annual Symposium on Current Concepts in Spinal Disorders 2020
- 8th Ottawa Neurosurgery Review Course 2020
- British Neurovascular Group Annual Meeting 2020
- 31st Annual Conference of Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery 2020
- 2020 Traumatic Brain Injury Conference: Promoting Wellbeing Following TBI
- North American Skull Base Society 30th Annual Meeting 2020
- Southern Neurosurgical Society 71st Annual Meeting 2020
- Canadian Spine Society 20th Annual Scientific Conference 2020
- North American Brain Injury Society’s 15th Annual Conference on Brain Injury 2020
- 9th Annual Jefferson Neurocritical Care Symposium 2020
- Spanish Society of Spine Surgery 2020