- Venue: Novotel London West
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: February 24, 2020
- End Date: February 27, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
With CAR-T therapies on the cusp of achieving global approval, there are still many bottlenecks that are preventing this from becoming the ‘sell-out’ therapy that the field had hoped for. The CAR-TCR Summit Europe will unravel the technical challenges across translation, scale and delivery to provide your team with the platform to learn, collaborate and gain actionable insights to advance your therapy for clinical and commercial success. This year's focused agenda will delve into the technical bottlenecks encountered in every stage of the CAR-TCR drug development cycle, providing more comprehensive analysis across 3 tracks including: Translation Track - Define parameters to select and expand optimal T cell products with Gracell and TCBiopharm - Overcome tumour resistance to improve the durability of response with CARsgen Therapeutics - Strategies to manage toxicity with Kite and Eureka Therapeutics - Improve tumour targeting and safety profiles of allogeneic therapies with GammaDelta Therapeutics Manufacturing Track - Technology to disrupt current processes to shorten manufacturing times with Immatics and Gadeta - CMC control to develop consistent quality products with Alliance of Regenerative Medicine - Overcome vector supply bottlenecks with GlaxoSmithKline - Carry out technology transfer with guidance from EMA Development and Commercialisation Track - Lessons learned in clinical development decision making from GlaxoSmithKline and Marker Therapeutics -Gain regulatory guidance to initiate clinical trials in Europe from MHRA and Celgene -Address early evidence criteria to achieve access and reimbursement with NICE and bluebird bio -Review the operational challenges of running an effective CAR-T allogeneic trial with the NHS Building an industry-focused agenda with insights from experts at Celgene, Refuge Biotech, Celyad, ICER, Immatics, Medigene, Allogene Therapeutics, Leucid Bio, T-Knife, GSK and many more, this agenda is tailored to your, and the industry's, needs.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 18th International Congress On Targeted Anticancer Therapies 2020
- Asian Oncology Society 2020
- 37th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference 2020
- Mayo Clinic Gastrointestinal Cancers 2020: Current and Emerging Strategies in Multidisciplinary Care
- Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Neuro-Oncology Symposium: Updates in Medical and Surgical Management of Brain Tumors 2020
- Winship Melanoma & Cutaneous Oncology Symposium 2020
- 5th St.Gallen International Gastrointestinal Cancer Conference Focus on Oligometastatic Disease 2020
- 52nd Duke Urologic Assembly & Urologic Oncology Symposium 2020
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Specialty Day 2020
- 13th Asia Pacific Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Meeting 2020
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2020
- Acute Leukemia Forum 2020
- Oman Oncology Conference 2020
- 2020 Summit on National & Global Cancer Health Disparities
- 30th Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference 2020