- Venue: B. Braun Business Centre
- Location: Sheffield View Map
- Start Date: June 25, 2019
- End Date: June 26, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is aimed at ANPs and junior neurosurgical trainees (FY2-ST3) who are not only involved in the care of neurosurgical patients, but at the same time, with progression in career, would be asked for advice by more junior foundation trainees or hospital nurse practitioners.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Endoscopic Anterior Skull Base Surgery - Hands-on Cadaveric Course 2019
- British Neuro-Oncology Society Annual Meeting 2019
- 29th International Symposium On Cerebral Blood Flow, Metabolism And Function And The 13th International Conference On Quantification Of Brain Function With PET 2019
- 8th Annual World Course in Advanced Brain Tumour Surgery 2018
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery 16th Annual Meeting 2019
- The Pittsburgh Course: Comprehensive Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery of the Skull Base Course 2019
- UCSF Neurosurgery Update 2019
- Malaysia Spine Society 7th International Scientific Conference 2019
- Society of Neurosurgeons of South Africa 2019
- 48th World Congress of Surgery of the International Society of Surgery 2019
- Spine Intervention Society Congress 2019
- Spine Intervention Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery 13th National Conference 2019
- Neurosurgical Society Of Australasia Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 26th Australian and New Zealand Spinal Cord Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2019