- Venue: B. Braun Business Centre
- Location: Sheffield View Map
- Start Date: June 25, 2019
- End Date: June 26, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is aimed at ANPs and junior neurosurgical trainees (FY2-ST3) who are not only involved in the care of neurosurgical patients, but at the same time, with progression in career, would be asked for advice by more junior foundation trainees or hospital nurse practitioners.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- British Association of Spine Surgeons 2019
- Craniofacial Society Of Great Britain And Ireland Annual Scientific Conference "Long Term Outcomes" 2019
- Mayo Clinic Neurosurgery Updates Symposium 2019
- 2nd International Symposium on Surgery of the Spastic Upper Limb 2019
- Spine Society of Australia 30th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- 20th Dubai International Spine Conference 2019
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Utrecht Spine Course 2019
- American Association Of Neurological Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Japanese Society For Spine Surgery And Related Research 48th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th Annual UC Davis Spine Care Conference 2019
- EUROSPINE Spring Speciality Meeting - High End Spine Surgery, Tips and Tricks 2019
- American Academy Of Neurological And Orthopaedic Surgeons 43rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Istanbul Spine Masters and ISMISS Turkey Joint Meeting 20189
- 4th International Congress on Treatment of Dystonia 2019