- Venue: The Crown
- Location: Perth View Map
- Start Date: May 25, 2019
- End Date: May 25, 2019
- Places Available: 150
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Suicide remains one of the leading causes of death for Australians. A large portion of this is affecting the youth of Australia, from factors such as depression, bullying, home instability to perceived appearance issues. So how do you assess? What are the indicators for intervention? Join us on the 25th of May 2019, for the Mental Health Crisis workshop where we, along with our presenters’ Dr Jags Krishnan, and three specialist consultants from the Perth Children’s Hospital – Dr Pradeep Rao, Dr Tiziana Buffachi and Dr Vineet Padmanabhan, who will bring you the skills to perform risk assessments, identify and recognise common presentations, and understand access to relevant Medicare item numbers. Equip yourself with the right tools to deal with such sensitive issues through presentations and group workshops for an interactive learning experience which will engage and educate you. To register, visit Qerac.com. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us via the website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Spanish Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 63rd Annual Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Board Reviews 2019
- European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 18th International Congress 2019
- 14th International Conference on Child and Adolescent Psychopathology 2019
- Canadian Academy Of Child And Adolescent Psychiatry 39th Annual Meeting 2019
- RCPSYCH Faculty Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 2019
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 66th Annual Meeting 2019
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance 15th Annual ADHD Conference & Preconference Events 2019
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists’ Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Conference 2019
- International Dyslexia Association 70th Annual International Conference 2019