- Venue: McMaster University Medical Centre
- Location: Hamilton View Map
- Start Date: September 13, 2019
- End Date: September 14, 2019
- Places Available: 12
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of the global impact of abdominal wall hernias, best-practices for preventing incisional hernias, and identify the benefits of patient optimization.
- Become familiar with the relevant anatomy of the abdominal wall and the lower limbs that is essential to performing abdominal wall reconstructions with or without the utilization of free flaps.
- Develop an evidence based approach to the management of complex abdominal wall hernias.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and the necessary surgical techniques for abdominal wall reconstruction including open anterior component separation, transverse abdominis release and tensor fascia lata harvest.
- Check flight information
This two-day course includes lecture sessions, case scenarios and hands-on experience in the Anatomy Lab.
By the end of the program, registrants will:
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty